Are you having debt problems?
If so, HLF can help. We as lawyers can do a better job than third parties like bankruptcy trustees because we will determine all the relevant facts, answer all your questions and legally represent you, the debtor, and act in your best interests.
We have the expertise, knowledge and skills to advise you of your legal options and take your side in any dispute.
Our services include:
- Debt negotiation and settlement
- Debt management and consolidation
- Credit restructuring and re-building
- Consumer proposal (business and personal)
- Bankruptcy (business and personal)
- Credit rebuilding
- Court representation
- Legal filing
We can help you:
- Know your legal options
- Avoid personal bankruptcy
- Make a proposal
- Deal with your creditors
- Keep your assets
- Arrange for affordable monthly payments
- Make payments tailored to your needs
- Stop harassing collection agency calls and lawsuits
- Start fresh
- Prevent a court order
- Stop wage garnishments
- Stop interest from accruing
- Re-establish your credit
- Negotiate new loan terms
- Negotiate agreements with your creditors
- Deal with bankruptcy trustees
- Deal with the Superintendent of Bankruptcy
An HLF lawyer can advise you about the potential impacts of filing bankruptcy so that you can decide if it is the right solution for you.
When you are having financial trouble, bankruptcy is just one option. Depending on your particular situation, you might well have other options.
To decide which option is right for you, arrange to meet with an HLF lawyer for a confidential consultation. During this meeting, we will discuss your personal situation and explain your options, so you can make an informed decision.
Please fell free to contact us and talk to our Bankruptcy Lawyers in Richmond Hill.